A management quality system was implemented in order to identify the needs, expectations and client satisfaction as well as the introduction of mechanisms that would contribute to continually improve the services.
This system involves the following measures:
- Inquire about client satisfaction level;
- Evaluation of the efficiency and efficacy of the internal work procedures;
- Systematic evaluation of the suppliers quality;
- Timely resolution of clients complaints;
- Regular definition of Quality Targets, planning of the necessary means to reach them and follow-up actions;
- Seek a dynamic and hardworking team by sharing ideas and information between the several teams within the organization, and in promoting events, reinforcing informal communication.