Autoestradas do Baixo Tejo, S.A.
The Baixo Tejo Subconcession was awarded on January 24, 2009 to AEBT – Autoestradas do Baixo Tejo, SA ,. It develops in the district of Setúbal, connecting the municipalities of Almada, Seixal, Barreiro, Montijo, Moita and Alcochete and consists of the A33 / IC32, between Casas Velhas and Montijo, interconnecting the IC20 (Costa de Caparica Expressway), the IC21 (Barreiro Expressway), A2 / IP7 and A12 / IC1.
Object of the Concession
Planning, construction, increasing of the number of lanes, financing, maintenance and operation, with toll charge, of the following motorway link:
- A33 / IC32 – Palhais / Coina, 17,4 km
- A33 / IC32 – Casas Velhas / Palhais, 3,9 km, incluindo as ligações à Trafaria, 2,6 km, e ao Funchalinho, 1,7 km
- A33 / IC32 – Coina / Montijo (IP1), 15,6 km
- IC3 – Montijo (IP1) / Alcochete, 3,4 km
- IC20 – Via Rápida da Caparica, 6,2 km
- IC21 – Via Rápida do Barreiro, 9,4 km