Autoestradas do Litoral Oeste, S.A.
The Litoral Oeste Subconcession was awarded on February 26, 2009 to AELO – Auto-vias do Litoral Oeste, SA,. With a length of 112 km, 19 km of which are tolled, it is located in the districts of Leiria and Santarém. In the Leiria area, a road network is made up of the A19 / IC2, the Leiria Oriental Circular (COL), the Leiria Penetration Route (NPV) and the A8 / IC36, allowing the interconnection between the A8 / IC1 and the A1 / IP1. It is also made up of the EN242 – Variante da Nazaré and the IC9, between Nazaré and Tomar, allowing the connection to the A13 / IC3.
Object of the Concession
Planning, construction, increasing of the number of lanes, financing, maintenance and operation, with toll charge, of the following motorway links:
- IC36 – Leiria Sul (IC2) / Leiria Nascente, 6 km
- IC2 – Variante da Batalha, 13,3 km
- IC9 – Nazaré / Alcobaça/EN1, 17 km
- IC9 – EN1/Fátima (A1), 17,6 km
- IC9 – Fátima (A1) / Ourém (Alburitel), 22,1 km
- IC9 – Alburitel / Carregueiros, 6,2 km
- IC9 – Carregueiros / Tomar, 7,5 km
- Via de Penetração de Leiria (VPL), 1,6 km
- Circular Oriental de Leiria (COL), 3,5 km
- EN1 – Nó do IC9 / Nó de S. Jorge (IC2), 8 km
- IC2 – Nó do IC36 / Nó da EN109, 3,1 km